1. We design conversations about future landscapes.
2. We turn information into conversation.
3. We transform complex data and research into accessible tools and resources.
4. We create dynamic experimental spaces to explore behaviour change.
5. This is a multidisciplinary collaboration between designers and scientists, enterprise and education.
6. It’s about connections between local spaces, places and communities – your environment.
7. Through design we enable people to develop meaningful relationships with their local landscape.
8. In the words of IDEO’s Tim Brown: we’re designing actions not objects.
9. Our projects combine 3D interactive infographics and active engagement practices.
10. This is a real world, spatial, tangible, hands on, knowledge transfer experience.